REGISTRATION WITH DANCEBUG
DanceBUG now provides registration services for various competitions and conventions.
To get started, you will need a DanceBUG Registration account.
CREATE A REGISTRATION ACCOUNT
- Go to the website of the competition you will be attending
- Go to their registration section
- You should see the DanceBUG logo and a spot to enter your email
- Enter your email and fill out the information required
- Your account will go through a validation process
- Once the validation process is complete, you will be able to register
If you need further assistance, please let us know which competition you are attending.
New studio accounts are validated by both the Competition Director and DanceBUG.
Should you have supporting documents about your studio validity, you can email them to us or to the competition directly.
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?
If during the registration process, our system says you already have an account, simply sign in.
If you need to reset your password, click "FORGOT PASSWORD" in the registration window.
I DIDN'T SET UP MY ACCOUNT
Accounts can be created a number of different ways
- Attended a competition using Video Judge services? An account will be automatically created to deliver critiques.
- Your account can be created from an imported from a competition's past registration record
- Your account can also be created by a staff member at your studio who had access to your emails.
If you have access to the email address in your account, resetting your account is easy.
If your account is associated with an email address no longer in use, please provide us with your contact information so we can correct it.
Your account will be validated by both DanceBUG and your competition. This usually takes 2 to 24 hours.
Both DanceBUG or the Competition Director may reach out by email or phone to ask you follow up questions. Be sure to check your email or junk folder in case you miss our messages.
Once we confirm everything, you will be notified by email that your account is now valid and open for registration.
Having trouble? Reach us by chat, email, or phone!