RESERVE SPOTS AT YOUR FAVORITE COMPETITION!
Some competitions enable "Reservations" on their competitions and conventions.
This sets aside a number of spots for your studio
Here's a step by step guide to help you do this.
- Go to your competition's website.
- Go to the registration section
- Login to your Studio DanceBUG Account
- Select the event you wish to attend.
- If Reservations are turned on, you will see something similar to the following image
- Enter Number of Entries (Approximate)
- Enter Number of Dancers (Approximate)
- Enter Number of Solos (Approximate)
- Click SAVE
- Some competitions will require a deposit for your reservations. Process payment within your DanceBUG account or follow your competition's payment instructions.
Convention reservations looks slightly different. Convention reservations are based on a specific category, usually the dancer level or the dancer's age.
In our example below, you will have to put in the number of dancers in each age category.
Once complete, arrange payment for your convention reservation.
Proceeding with your full registration like entering dancer's full names and date of births at a later time.
Click "Next" to proceed with registration.
Having trouble? Reach us by chat, email, or phone!