WHAT IS MY ACCESS CODE (COMPETITION)?
If you ordered from our sales representatives at a competition, you will be issued
- An ORDER NUMBER (e.g. 19-xxxxxx)
- And an ACCESS CODE (e.g. 19UPY123)
These are located in the upper right-hand corner of the order form. It is on the white sticker.
Your access codes only contain numbers & letters. There are no special characters or spaces.
Enter the access code in your account to retrieve the videos or photos you purchased.
- access codes will only work once
- access codes may not be active until 48 hours after your event has ended.
WHERE DO I GO TO ENTER MY ACCESS CODE?
ON A PC
- Go to DanceBUG.com
- Login or Create An Account.
- On the DanceBUG welcome page, locate "Enter Access Code" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Type in your Access code.
- Click ADD MEDIA
Optional: You may be asked to make a selection of which routines to unlock. Please make your selection and click NEXT.
ON AN ANDROID DEVICE
You are able to enter your access code from the Android App.
Instructions are Coming Soon.
ON AN iOS DEVICE
You will not be able to enter your access code from the IOS DanceBUG App.
Please Login to your DanceBUG account from your web browser on your phone or on your PC
LOST ACCESS CODE
If you misplaced your paperwork for your competition order, please email us your:
- Competition Event Name
- Competition Event Location
- Your Studio Name (And Location)
- Name of Purchaser
- Name of Dancer
NO ACCESS CODE
MISSING THE ORDER NUMBER & ACCESS CODE STICKER ON YOUR ORDER FORM?
Email us a photo of your order form!
NO ORDER FORM? AND NO ACCESS CODES?
Email us the name of your competition so we can assist you.
- Sharing Videos & Photos
- How to Download your Videos and Photos